I'm rambling...and it's because I have nothing to talk about. I'm off to a great start. Now I've been reminded why I've never had a blog before.
I have nothing to talk about and no one will read it, and if they do...they'll probably start wetting the bed because they'll be so scarred from the boredom and inactivity of their minds. Bah.
Hmmmmm....what to do.....
I really thought I'd have something worthwhile to say. Haha. This will probably be my first and only post on my brand new shiny blog. Which, mind you, took me like way too long to set up (even with the template)....I may not even know how to get back on to post more. My talents in the area of technology are basic, at best.
Welp, wish me luck! Oh, and vote on my amazing poll....It's gonna be big. Plus, you only have till June 1st to vote....so, yeah. Check-check-check it out.
This is amazing and makes me uper happy .. which is like Super in German, but not in German .. just in English without the S. Gotta save the S for your name .. cause if I use up all the 'S' writing Super, then you'd have to be Arah, and that's just not quite as cool.
ReplyDeleteWrite more, rambler. I like it.
A Sarah Blog. What could be better? The dry sarcastic wit that you possess could be used in no better venue than a scathing blog. Perez Hilton watch out, Sarah is on the block!
ReplyDelete