Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

After several attempts at some witty intro, I don't know how to start this blog. Well, RE-start it, I guess.

Where to begin?? Oh! I have something...

My resolution!! I have made a New Year's resolution to blog more often. Lofty? Yes. Predictable? Even more so.

But I HAVE to do this. I have so many thoughts and, being alone 80% of the time, have no one to tell them to. I feel sometimes like I'm talking to myself...No. I know that I'm talking to myself. There are days when my mind...my heart...is so heavy with everything. Just everything. Fear and apprehension, disappointment, joy, unhappiness, apathy, anxiety...everything. I need someone to talk to.
You. I need you to talk to.

Regardless of the fact that I'm still just yelling at an imaginary wall, I think this may help me feel better. If I have a way to somehow vocalize or make myself known, maybe I'll be able to work through some of this sh*t that's been floating around...
It somehow makes me feel better; just the thought that somewhere out there, there's someone reading this. Someone knows.

So! I think I'm out for now. At least till tomorrow. I need to find something to write about, something to give my blog shape and make it more than rambling. Ha!
I have a pretty good idea of what to write about tomorrow. I have a little project in mind. One that just may make for an interesting read...

Alright, Mr. New Year. Here's to you! Let's see whatcha got...

No comments:

Post a Comment